axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rangasamy, Prakash" <Prakash.Rangas...@scientificgames.com>
Subject SAML Assertion not attached to soap header
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:37:40 GMT
Hi,
 I'm new in SAML with Axis2 Rampart. we are developing a web service client to communicate
to secure web service which has SAML enabled.
we included the SAML Assertion to soap request thru KEY_CUSTOM_ISSUED_TOKEN. but when we examine
the request sent to endpoint, SAML Assertion is not present in header.

Is this issue in rampart or im missing something in the config.

thanks,
Prakash

Prakash Rangasamy | Software Analyst | Bally Technologies<http://www.ballytech.com>
 | (O) +1 702 532 2662 | (M) +91 77 6039 7260

Prakash Rangasamy