axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rangasamy, Prakash" <Prakash.Rangas...@scientificgames.com>
Subject SAML Assertion not attached to soap header
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:39:08 GMT
Hi,
 I'm new in SAML with Axis2 Rampart. we are developing a web service client to communicate
to secure web service which has SAML enabled.
we included the SAML Assertion to soap request thru KEY_CUSTOM_ISSUED_TOKEN. but when we examine
the request sent to endpoint, SAML Assertion is not present in header.

Is this issue in rampart or im missing something in the config.

Prakash Rangasamy | Software Analyst | Bally Technologies<http://www.ballytech.com>
 | (O) +1 702 532 2662 | (M) +91 77 6039 7260

Prakash Rangasamy