axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Build On Different Platforms
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 15:49:51 GMT
On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 4:31 AM, Shameera Rathnayaka
<shameerainfo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Hiranya/Deepal,
>
> I could able to build axis2 trunk with Mac OS X + Jdk1.7 with test after
> increasing the premgen. FYI trunk build failed with jdk1.8 with test
> compilation failures in jaxws module.

A quick search with the error message shows that there are lots of
projects that have a similar problem (including CXF). Can you do some
research to figure out how others have solved this?

> Thanks,
> Shameera.
>
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 9:32 PM Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya911@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I was able to build on Linux+JDK 1.6 too. The error Andun pointed out is
>> actually a Maven problem. I got the same error when running Maven 3.3 on JDK
>> 1.6. Apparently that's not a supported combination. If you use Maven 3.2,
>> things work fine.
>>
>> I think it's safe to assume that Axis2 builds fine on Linux. Andun, can
>> you try to build on Windows with a larger permgen space, and see if
>> everything's ok?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hiranya
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think it should be safer to assume 1.7, it is hard to support old JDKs.
>>>
>>> (Yes, I too got things working with 1.7+Ubuntu with heap size increase.)
>>>
>>> Deepal
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
>>> <hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I was able to build the trunk on Linux+JDK 1.7 with all the tests
>>>> passing. There were initially some problems with Maven running out of
>>>> permgen space, but once I increased that limit (to 512MB), things went
>>>> smoothly. I have a feeling you will see similar results on Windows+JDK 1.7
>>>> if you set the permgen space limit to a higher value.
>>>>
>>>> Deepal, what is the lowest JDK compatibility level we should have? 1.6
>>>> or 1.7?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Hiranya
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
>>>> <hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi Andun,
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks for looking into this problem. Have you found any root
>>>>> causes/solutions?
>>>>>
>>>>> Some more comments in-line:
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:50 AM, Andun Sameera <andunslg@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Devs,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I tried testing $subject.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The build is successful without tests in Linux with JDK 1.7.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The build is failed with tests in Linux with JDK 1.7.
>>>>>
>>>>> This is somewhat troublesome. I'll see if I can reproduce this. Btw,
>>>>> isn't this the same setup used in Jenkins?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In Windows with JDK 1.6 cases a UnsupportedClassVersionError
>>>>>> In Windows with JDK 1.7  build failed due to out of of memory issues
>>>>>> in Maven.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Can you try this with Maven Permgen space increased?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Hiranya
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> In Windows with JDK 1.8  build fails due to test failures as well
as
>>>>>> dependency misses
>>>>>>
>>>>>> These are the logs,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JDK 1.6.0_45,Windows 8.1 64 bit
>>>>>>
>>>>>> With Tests/Without Test -
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
>>>>>> org/apache/maven/cli/MavenCli : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
>>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
>>>>>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
>>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
>>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)
>>>>>>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClassFromSelf(ClassRealm.java:401)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:42)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.unsynchronizedLoadClass(ClassRealm.java:271)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:254)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:239)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.getMainClass(Launcher.java:144)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:266)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JDK 1.7.0_13,Windows 8.1 64 bit
>>>>>>
>>>>>> With Tests -
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR] PermGen space -> [Help 1]
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>>> the -e switch.
>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/OutOfMemoryError
>>>>>>
>>>>>> C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_51;C:\Users\Andun S L
>>>>>> Gunwardana\AppData\Roaming\npm;%ANDROID_PLATFORM_TOOLS%;%ANDROID_TOOLS%;%OPENCV_DIR%\x64\vc12\bin;%M2_HOME%\bin
>>>>>> C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA
>>>>>> Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS
>>>>>> Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS
>>>>>> Client\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program
>>>>>> Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program
>>>>>> Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program
Files
>>>>>> (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program
Files
>>>>>> (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program
Files
>>>>>> (x86)\Intel\OpenCL SDK\3.0\bin\x86;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\OpenCL
>>>>>> SDK\3.0\bin\x64;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL
>>>>>> Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
>>>>>> Server\100\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
>>>>>> Server\100\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\\bin;C:\Program
Files
>>>>>> (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files (x86)\nodejs\;C:\Program
>>>>>> Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
>>>>>> ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows
>>>>>> Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SQL
>>>>>> Server\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program
>>>>>> Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;%M2_HOME%\bin
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JDK 1.7.0_13,Windows 8.1 64 bit
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Without Tests -
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.1:compile
>>>>>> (default-compile) on project axis2-aar-maven-plugin: Compilation
failure
>>>>>> [ERROR] Failure executing javac, but could not parse the error:
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] The system is out of resources.
>>>>>> [ERROR] Consult the following stack trace for details.
>>>>>> [ERROR] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:449)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:71)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.IsolatedClassLoader.loadClass(IsolatedClassLoader.java:56)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader.<init>(ClassReader.java:263)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.javac.jvm.ClassReader.instance(ClassReader.java:226)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.<init>(JavaCompiler.java:331)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.instance(JavaCompiler.java:88)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:424)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:353)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:342)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile(Main.java:333)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile(Main.java:94)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavacCompiler.compileInProcess(JavacCompiler.java:549)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavacCompiler.compile(JavacCompiler.java:156)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:605)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:128)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>>>> [ERROR] at
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>>>>>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>>> the -e switch.
>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>>>> the command
>>>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :axis2-aar-maven-plugin
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JDK 1.8.0_31,Windows 8.1 64 bit
>>>>>>
>>>>>> With Tests -
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> testGenerateWithMixOptions(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest)
>>>>>> Time elapsed: 1.117 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>>>>> jar:file:/C:/Users/Andun%20S%20L%20Gunwardana/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.2.6/jaxb-xjc-2.2.6.jar!/com/sun/tools/xjc/reader/xmlschema/bindinfo/binding.xsd;
>>>>>> lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 88; schema_reference: Failed to read
schema
>>>>>> document 'xjc.xsd', because 'file' access is not allowed due to restriction
>>>>>> set by the accessExternalSchema property.
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:177)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:441)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:4162)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaFatalError(XSDHandler.java:4141)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(XSDHandler.java:2168)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.resolveSchema(XSDHandler.java:2078)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees(XSDHandler.java:1008)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:620)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(XMLSchemaLoader.java:616)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:574)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:540)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory.newSchema(XMLSchemaFactory.java:255)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:638)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:670)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.SchemaCache.newValidator(SchemaCache.java:77)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.internalizer.SCDBasedBindingSet.apply(SCDBasedBindingSet.java:237)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.ModelLoader.createXSOM(ModelLoader.java:541)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:269)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:95)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.JAXBModelBuilder.bind(JAXBModelBuilder.java:142)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildJAXBModel(WSDLModeler.java:2244)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.internalBuildModel(WSDLModeler.java:191)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:137)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.buildWsdlModel(WsimportTool.java:381)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:198)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:179)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngine.generate(JAXWSCodeGenerationEngine.java:99)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.testGenerateWithMixOptions(JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.java:63)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> testGenerateWithAxisOptions(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest)
>>>>>> Time elapsed: 0.058 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>>>>> jar:file:/C:/Users/Andun%20S%20L%20Gunwardana/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.2.6/jaxb-xjc-2.2.6.jar!/com/sun/tools/xjc/reader/xmlschema/bindinfo/binding.xsd;
>>>>>> lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 88; schema_reference: Failed to read
schema
>>>>>> document 'xjc.xsd', because 'file' access is not allowed due to restriction
>>>>>> set by the accessExternalSchema property.
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:177)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:441)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:4162)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaFatalError(XSDHandler.java:4141)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(XSDHandler.java:2168)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.resolveSchema(XSDHandler.java:2078)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees(XSDHandler.java:1008)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:620)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(XMLSchemaLoader.java:616)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:574)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:540)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory.newSchema(XMLSchemaFactory.java:255)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:638)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:670)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.SchemaCache.newValidator(SchemaCache.java:77)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.internalizer.SCDBasedBindingSet.apply(SCDBasedBindingSet.java:237)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.ModelLoader.createXSOM(ModelLoader.java:541)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:269)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:95)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.JAXBModelBuilder.bind(JAXBModelBuilder.java:142)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildJAXBModel(WSDLModeler.java:2244)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.internalBuildModel(WSDLModeler.java:191)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:137)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.buildWsdlModel(WsimportTool.java:381)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:198)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:179)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngine.generate(JAXWSCodeGenerationEngine.java:99)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.testGenerateWithAxisOptions(JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.java:79)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> testGenerateWithJAXWSOptions(org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest)
>>>>>> Time elapsed: 0.058 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>>>>> java.lang.AssertionError: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>>>>> jar:file:/C:/Users/Andun%20S%20L%20Gunwardana/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.2.6/jaxb-xjc-2.2.6.jar!/com/sun/tools/xjc/reader/xmlschema/bindinfo/binding.xsd;
>>>>>> lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 88; schema_reference: Failed to read
schema
>>>>>> document 'xjc.xsd', because 'file' access is not allowed due to restriction
>>>>>> set by the accessExternalSchema property.
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:203)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:177)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:441)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:4162)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaFatalError(XSDHandler.java:4141)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(XSDHandler.java:2168)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.resolveSchema(XSDHandler.java:2078)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.constructTrees(XSDHandler.java:1008)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:620)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadSchema(XMLSchemaLoader.java:616)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:574)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader.loadGrammar(XMLSchemaLoader.java:540)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.XMLSchemaFactory.newSchema(XMLSchemaFactory.java:255)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:638)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newSchema(SchemaFactory.java:670)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.SchemaCache.newValidator(SchemaCache.java:77)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.internalizer.SCDBasedBindingSet.apply(SCDBasedBindingSet.java:237)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.ModelLoader.createXSOM(ModelLoader.java:541)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:269)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImpl.java:95)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.JAXBModelBuilder.bind(JAXBModelBuilder.java:142)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildJAXBModel(WSDLModeler.java:2244)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.internalBuildModel(WSDLModeler.java:191)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.processor.modeler.wsdl.WSDLModeler.buildModel(WSDLModeler.java:137)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.buildWsdlModel(WsimportTool.java:381)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:198)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> com.sun.tools.ws.wscompile.WsimportTool.run(WsimportTool.java:179)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngine.generate(JAXWSCodeGenerationEngine.java:99)
>>>>>>         at
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.jaxws.JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.testGenerateWithJAXWSOptions(JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.java:96)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Running
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.schema.AxisServiceTopElementSchemaGeneratorTest
>>>>>> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.111
>>>>>> sec
>>>>>> Running org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.writer.SchemaWriterTest
>>>>>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.116
>>>>>> sec
>>>>>> Running org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.XML2JavaMappingTest
>>>>>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0
sec
>>>>>> Running org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDLServiceBuilderTest
>>>>>> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.241
>>>>>> sec
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Results :
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Failed tests:
>>>>>>   JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.testGenerateWithMixOptions:63
>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>>>>> jar:file:/C:/Users/Andun%20S%20L%20Gunwardana/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.2.6/jaxb-xjc-2.2.6.jar!/com/sun/tools/xjc/reader/xmlschema/bindinfo/binding.xsd;
>>>>>> lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 88; schema_reference: Failed to read
schema
>>>>>> document 'xjc.xsd', because 'file' access is not allowed due to restriction
>>>>>> set by the accessExternalSchema property.
>>>>>>   JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.testGenerateWithAxisOptions:79
>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>>>>> jar:file:/C:/Users/Andun%20S%20L%20Gunwardana/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.2.6/jaxb-xjc-2.2.6.jar!/com/sun/tools/xjc/reader/xmlschema/bindinfo/binding.xsd;
>>>>>> lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 88; schema_reference: Failed to read
schema
>>>>>> document 'xjc.xsd', because 'file' access is not allowed due to restriction
>>>>>> set by the accessExternalSchema property.
>>>>>>   JAXWSCodeGenerationEngineTest.testGenerateWithJAXWSOptions:96
>>>>>> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId:
>>>>>> jar:file:/C:/Users/Andun%20S%20L%20Gunwardana/.m2/repository/com/sun/xml/bind/jaxb-xjc/2.2.6/jaxb-xjc-2.2.6.jar!/com/sun/tools/xjc/reader/xmlschema/bindinfo/binding.xsd;
>>>>>> lineNumber: 52; columnNumber: 88; schema_reference: Failed to read
schema
>>>>>> document 'xjc.xsd', because 'file' access is not allowed due to restriction
>>>>>> set by the accessExternalSchema property.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> JDK 1.8.0_31,Windows 8.1 64 bit
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Without Tests -
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR] Error building bundle
>>>>>> org.apache.axis2:org.apache.axis2.osgi:bundle:1.7.0-SNAPSHOT : Unresolved
>>>>>> references to [com.ibm.wsdl, org.apache.http.auth.params] by class(es)
on
>>>>>> the Bundle-Classpath[Jar:dot]: [org/apache/axis2/util/XMLUtils.class,
>>>>>> org/apache/axis2/wsdl/util/WSDLWrapperReloadImpl.class,
>>>>>> org/apache/axis2/transport/http/impl/httpclient4/HTTPSenderImpl.class]
>>>>>> [ERROR] Error(s) found in bundle configuration
>>>>>>
>>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>>>>> org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.1.0:bundle (default-bundle)
on
>>>>>> project org.apache.axis2.osgi: Error(s) found in bundle configuration
->
>>>>>> [Help 1]
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>>> the -e switch.
>>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>>>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>>>> the command
>>>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :org.apache.axis2.osgi
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Regards
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Andun S.L. Gunawardana
>>>>>> Bsc Eng Hons(Moratuwa), MIEEE, AMIE(SL)
>>>>>> Co-Founder & Principal Engineer
>>>>>> Emojot  (USA | Australia | Sri Lanka)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Hiranya Jayathilaka
>>>>> Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;
>>>>> Dept. of Computer Science, UCSB;  http://cs.ucsb.edu
>>>>> E-mail: hiranya@cs.ucsb.edu;  Mobile: +1 (805) 895-7443
>>>>> Blog: http://techfeast-hiranya.blogspot.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Hiranya Jayathilaka
>>>> Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;
>>>> Dept. of Computer Science, UCSB;  http://cs.ucsb.edu
>>>> E-mail: hiranya@cs.ucsb.edu;  Mobile: +1 (805) 895-7443
>>>> Blog: http://techfeast-hiranya.blogspot.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://blogs.deepal.org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Hiranya Jayathilaka
>> Mayhem Lab/RACE Lab;
>> Dept. of Computer Science, UCSB;  http://cs.ucsb.edu
>> E-mail: hiranya@cs.ucsb.edu;  Mobile: +1 (805) 895-7443
>> Blog: http://techfeast-hiranya.blogspot.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message