axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Pascal Knüppel (JIRA) <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AXIS2-5741) clients cannot resolve service reponse
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:07:18 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5741?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15147261#comment-15147261
] 

Pascal Knüppel commented on AXIS2-5741:
---------------------------------------

I just wrote 2 Unittests in my Mockservice. The newer axis2 client is indeed capable of resolving
the server response. But the older versions like 1.5.1 are not. Also my JAXWS client is also
not able to resolve the response. 
Please deploy the given Mockservice to a tomcat server and execute the JUnit tests. You will
see that the problem is severe. And since we do not provide the clients to our product we
have no control of the frameworks that are used out there. We just have to make sure that
it will still work even if we patch to a newer axis2 version. And this is obiously not the
case refering to the JUnit Test that is using JAXWS.

the mockService with the JUnit Tests
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12787923/mockService.zip

> clients cannot resolve service reponse
> --------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-5741
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5741
>             Project: Axis2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: client-api, jaxws
>    Affects Versions: 1.7.0
>            Reporter: Pascal Knüppel
>         Attachments: WebService.wsdl, mockService.zip, mockService.zip
>
>
> We have developed an axis2 service some years ago but had some security issues with it.
Therefore we now patched to version 1.7.0. We got 2 test clients, one JAX-WS-client and an
axis2-client. Both are working perfectly with the old version. But when sending requests to
the axis2 service in version 1.7.0 the clients cannot resolve the response, though the service
is answering correctly. What can be the reason of this? JAX-WS-client is returning null and
axis2-client is throwing an exception of unknown elemtn eventhough the mentioned element is
absolutely correct. I watched the traffic via fiddler to find differences in the reponses
of the old version client and the new version client. But the differences are minor and do
not justify that the clients cannot resolve it. I never had this kind of problem with webservices
except for this axis2-version.
> here is the service-response from the old service version 1.5.1 that the clients accept
correctly
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:21:14 GMT
> Server: Apache
> Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=29
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Content-Type: text/xml;charset=utf-8
> 2d4
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice/types"><result>&lt;?xml version="1.0"
encoding="ISO-8859-15"?>
> &lt;rzeVersion xmlns="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice">&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.06&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2016-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.07&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2018-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.08&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2020-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;/rzeVersion></result></ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 0
> And here the new service (verson 1.7.0) response that the clients do not accept.
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:15:54 GMT
> Server: Apache
> Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=29
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Content-Type: text/xml;charset=utf-8
> 2cb
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header/><soapenv:Body><ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice/types"><ns1:result>&lt;?xml
version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-15"?>
> &lt;rzeVersion xmlns="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice">&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.06&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2016-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.07&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2018-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.08&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2020-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;/rzeVersion></ns1:result></ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse>
> 22
> </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 0
> EDIT:
> corrected the responses... accidentally put the requests here not the responses...



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message