axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jagadeesh Umapathi <jagadeesh.umapa...@db.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 Webservice WSDL not accessible [I]
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 09:14:21 GMT
Classification: For internal use only
Dear Martin,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, it does work fine if I revert back the latest versions of spring, hibernate and quartz.
But however as you may have guessed already we are trying to upgrade components to latest
version so reverting back is not an option. We moved from Spring 3.1.0 to 4.3.2. hibernate
from 3.6.10 to 5.2.1. and quartz from 1.8.6 to 2.x.x.

Modules List file contents.

addressing-1.6.2.mar
mex-1.6.2.mar
mtompolicy-1.6.2.mar
ping-1.6.2.mar
scripting-1.6.2.mar
soapmonitor-1.6.2.mar

Unfortunately nothing shows in my application log or catalina.log. but if I select the deployed
service and click on it from the axis deployed services page it goes to 500 internal server
error page. I try to find out compatible version of axis for Spring 4.3.2, but could not find
anywhere. Does axis 1.6.2 compatible with spring 4.3.2 in general?

Kind regards,

[https://brandportal.intranet.db.com/img/modules/logo.gif]

Jagadeesh Umapathi
IMS Engineering

COO Chief Information Security Office - Identity & Access - Access Lifecycle Solutions
Deutsche Bank AG, Filiale London
99 BishopsGate EC2M 3XD, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 20 754-19391
Fax +44 2075 45216