axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime error 'undeclared namespace "t"'
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:12:34 GMT

________________________________
From: Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 3:32 PM
To: java-dev
Subject: Re: Runtime error 'undeclared namespace "t"'

Total nonsense. XML allows both single and double quotes.

MG>not according to rfc 1738.specifically

   Characters can be unsafe for a number of reasons.  The space
   character is unsafe because significant spaces may disappear and
   insignificant spaces may be introduced when URLs are transcribed or
   typeset or subjected to the treatment of word-processing programs.
   The characters "<" and ">" are unsafe because they are used as the
   delimiters around URLs in free text;

the quote mark (""") is used to delimit URLs in some systems.

   The character "#" is unsafe and should always be encoded because it is used in
   World Wide Web and in other systems to delimit a URL from a fragment/anchor
   identifier that might follow it. The character "%" is unsafe because it is used for
   encodings of other characters.

Other characters are unsafe because gateways and other transport agents are known to sometimes
modify
such characters. These characters are "{", "}", "|", "\", "^", "~","[", "]", and "`".

MG>is tim berners-lee wrong?

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt
http://www.rfc-base.org/rfc-1738.html
RFC 1738 - Uniform Resource Locators (URL)<http://www.rfc-base.org/rfc-1738.html>
www.rfc-base.org
Uniform Resource Locators (URL) This RFC 1738 was published in 1994. Abstract This document
specifies a Uniform Resource Locator (URL), the syntax and semantics of ...

<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt>
RFC 1738 - Internet Engineering Task Force<http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt>
www.ietf.org
... RFC 1738 Uniform Resource Locators (URL) December 1994 References [1] Anklesaria, F.,
McCahill, M., Lindner, P., Johnson, D. , Torrey, D ...

Andreas

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> tick marks are a part of CDATA and not a URL delimiter which are you
> attempting to declare example:
>

> 2.1.7.5 enterprise.wsdl
>

> <definitions targetNamespace="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com"
>              xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
WSDL Framework - xmlsoap.org<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/>
schemas.xmlsoap.org
This type is extended by component types to allow them to be documented This type is extended
by component types to allow attributes from other namespaces to be ...

>              xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
>              xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
XML Schema - World Wide Web Consortium<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema>
www.w3.org
Introduction. This document describes the XML Schema namespace. It also contains a directory
of links to these related resources, using Resource Directory Description ...

>              xmlns:tns="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com"
>              xmlns:fns="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com"
>              xmlns:ens="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
>
> note there are no tick marks in this wsdl nor in any other wsdl namespace
> declarations in 2.1.7.5 distro
>
> How did you get tick mark to work as namespace URL delimiter?
>
> Martin

OASIS WS-Trust Specification<http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-trust/200512>
docs.oasis-open.org
WS-Trust 1.3. March 2007. Introduction. This document describes version "200512" of the WS-Trust
namespace. It also contains a directory of links to related resources ...