From: Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 3:32 PM
To: java-dev
Subject: Re: Runtime error 'undeclared namespace "t"'

Total nonsense. XML allows both single and double quotes.

MG>not according to rfc 1738.specifically
   Characters can be unsafe for a number of reasons.  The space
   character is unsafe because significant spaces may disappear and
   insignificant spaces may be introduced when URLs are transcribed or
   typeset or subjected to the treatment of word-processing programs.
   The characters "<" and ">" are unsafe because they are used as the
   delimiters around URLs in free text;

the quote mark (""") is used to delimit URLs in some systems.
   The character "#" is unsafe and should always be encoded because it is used in
   World Wide Web and in other systems to delimit a URL from a fragment/anchor
   identifier that might follow it. The character "%" is unsafe because it is used for
   encodings of other characters.

Other characters are unsafe because gateways and other transport agents are known to sometimes modify
such characters. These characters are "{", "}", "|", "\", "^", "~","[", "]", and "`".
MG>is tim berners-lee wrong?
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1738.txt
http://www.rfc-base.org/rfc-1738.html

Andreas