axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Some project builds fail if goal "clean" is not used
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2017 10:25:44 GMT
Guten Tag Martin Gainty,
am Samstag, 9. September 2017 um 02:28 schrieben Sie:

> the built-in maven-compiler-plugin (the default of compile phase) compile *default* is
not full but incremental compile
> of special note is the lastModGranularityMs parameter which you can set in maven-compiler-plugin
configuration

But there need to be something then which deletes already existing
compiled Java classes for no reason. Is that maven as well? Doesn't
make sense if it's afterwards not compiling what has been deleted
before. Sounds to me the deletion comes from somewhere else.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88