axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Secure Cookie not returned to WebServer
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 20:44:01 GMT
>From the history of AXIS2-5608 you can see what happened: the "fix"
went into a release and it was later discovered that it caused a
regression elsewhere. Since the change was submitted without a test,
the only sensible option was to roll it back.

Andreas

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 11:47 AM R. Lapsien <rlapsien@klv.de> wrote:

> Secure Cookie not returned to WebServer
>

> I'm accessing a WebService on an BEA Server from a Java client using AXIS2 1.7.8
>
> As can be seen in the SSL trace AXIS2 is not returning the secure cookie (named '_WL_AUTHCOOKIE_JSESSIONID')
to the server. Therefore the second request to the server is answered with 401 – Unauthorized.
Another cookie ('JSESSIONID') is returned properly.

send when using SSL (see: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E13222_01/wls/docs103/security/thin_client.html#wp1039551)

> This problem first occured under AXIS2 1.6.3. At that time the actual version was 1.7.0
and 1.7.0 did fix this issue. Now with version 1.7.8 the problem is back. I think the problem
could be connected to AXIS2-5608.