axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "robertlazarski ." <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2020 02:04:36 GMT
I reviewed your code and logs, can you please post your services.xml for
completeness? Its probably correct since your module is getting invoked.

Its been a while since I looked at this module code, I contributed the soap
monitor module many years ago.

So it seems the messagecontext is not null, but rather the return values
from the methods of the Object are null. Looking at some of my previous
comments in this area, I noticed that the phase is important.

Here's an example, it may be the case that these values will not be null in
a different phase.

invoke(MessageContext messageContext) {
  EndpointReference ref = null;

  if (messageContext.getFLOW() == MessageContext.IN_FLOW) {
        ref = messageContext.getTo();
    } else if (messageContext.getFLOW() == MessageContext.OUT_FLOW) {
        ref = messageContext.getFrom();
    }
}