batchee-user mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE mem leak using batchee with JTA transactions
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 21:06:48 GMT
OK. So I am not sure if I should use that module or not :)

I will remove requestscoped first thing tomorrow. The thing is I was
thinking about doing the thing where you inject the EntityManagerFactory
instead and manually produce entitymanager and give them requestscoped so
the entitymanager would live for a jsf request. But then again we are
already used to the entities getting detached when leaving stateless so I
will probably never introduce it