batchee-user mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about entities in BatchEE
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:55:01 GMT
Hrmm Ok, I guess I did a to sloppy check myself. I just went to the
javadoc. I checked the sourcecode in EclipseLink:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e497e1d72ae6754b0e16

My exception:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8b7e4752500c44fab63e

So Eclipselink bug then. I will open something in their tracker after I
find the quote from the spec

Thanks again