beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: EOL situation with jar files on initial checkout
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 16:10:53 GMT

I tend to think Cygwin wouldn't have anything to do with it, as none of
the executables involved are Cygwin-built executables.

> Have you modified your Subversion configuration re: auto-prop
> and eol handling as described in DEVELOPING.txt?  If not, try
> that.. the way the docs read, those settings should only
> matter when adding/committing to the respository, but perhaps
> we're missing something.

No, I did not do that.  I figured I should follow the instructions :) .
If everyone set those properties before they did anything, then perhaps
that might be the problem.

After I set those properties, what should I do?  Will "update" reread
those files, or will I need to re-checkout the module?