beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: EOL situation with jar files on initial checkout
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:46:04 GMT
By the way, if you want status on this, the person maintaining the
Cygwin port of SVN acknowledges the mime types of elements should be
respected instead of the mount type, and he's examining possible
solutions.

In the meantime, I uninstalled the Cygwin SVN and replaced it with the
win32 SVN along with a shell wrapper that can do some minor translation
if any arguments I provide are Cygwin paths (and can translate the
output if output paths are Windows paths).  I did the same thing with
p4, which has a Cygwin version that is perenially out of date with
respect to the latest Cygwin release.

With that, I was able to do a successful (re)checkout, build, and drt.
Now to really start on catchup.