beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivas_MV <Srinivas...@satyam.com>
Subject RE: Beehive source
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:37:54 GMT
Yes, We are all eargarly waiting for beehive source to get downloaded and
start playing.Please update any information on Beehive.

Sri

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul [mailto:rahul.thakur@clear.net.nz]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:01 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Beehive source

Hello !

The Apache Beehive website mentions that some code base will be available
mid July.
Wondering if we will have something in CVS/SVN tomorrow to download and
start playing around with.

Also noticed a list of committers/contributers, is this project still
looking for contributers ? If yes, any particular skillsets. How can I
contribute with code ?

Appreciate any pointers.

TIA,

Rahul