beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Saurabh <sar...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Initial code drop of Beehive into Apache
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:48:50 GMT
Checking out the code drop is pretty simple

Steps to download the code.

Step 1 ) Install svn client  http://subversion.tigris.org/
Step 2 ) In the specified directory say "beehive"  run the svn client
"svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive/"
Step 3) That's All..

Enjoy Beehive ...

regards,