beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Gozin <s...@gamepoint.net>
Subject Re: Initial code drop of Beehive into Apache
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:30:03 GMT
I figured I might add similar instructions for users of netbeans.

1) First of you need the netbeans Subversion profile. It has already
been mentionned on this maillist before. If you missed it you can find
it at http://vcsgenerics.netbeans.org/profiles/
2) Mount a VCS filesystem and choose the Subversion profile.
3) You only need to specify a working directory and the URL to download
from (see attached image)
4) Next you can choose "SVN Local > Check out" from the mouse's quick
menu (if you are asked for a password leave it empty)

One remark it takes quite some time before output is effectively sent to
the VCS Output window. There is however quite a lot to download so don't
assume it hangs.

Cheers,
Sebastian Gozin