beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Early feedback from building Beehive
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:40:31 GMT
Sebastian--

  Well, one other thing to try would be to up the NetUI Log4J priorities
to "debug".  To do this, change the file:

    $BEEHIVE_HOME/netui/test/webapps/drt/coreWeb/WEB-INF/src/log4j.xml

to reset the <priority> levels from "error" do "debug" -- he output will
show-up in the Tomcat console.  Then, rebuild the coreWeb application in
the same directory as Shell 2 below by running:

ant build
ant undeploy
ant deploy

This will recompile the coreWeb webapp including the Controls, JPFs, and
XSDs and then reload the webapp.  Then, try hitting the same URL as before.

  Also, could you send me the output from your Tomcat console window,
the Tomcat log from
$BEEHIVE_HOME/installed/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25/logs/..., and the output
from the test window?  You can zip them up and send them to me directly
(no reason the spam the list, but if anyone else wants them, let me know).

  Thanks very much for helping and for being patient!

Eddie