beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: Early feedback from building Beehive
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 02:35:21 GMT

  Just want to amend the steps in Shell 2 for anyone else who tries this:

Shell 2 -- run the NetUI tests:
cd netui/test/webapps/drt
ant undeploy             (undeploy the coreWeb webapp from Tomcat if
it's already running there)
ant build                    (build the coreWeb webapp)
ant deploy                 (deploy coreWeb)
ant drt.running           (run the tests)

  The application build step is necessary in order to pickup the webapp
runtime and to build the webapp's JPFs, controls, and XSDs.

  Apologies for any confusion.

Eddie