beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we put source code on the Beehvie Site?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:08:31 GMT
Being new to this also, what I would have assumed is that at some
point we will set up an automatic daily build that will then be
available as a binary and src distribution.  Not sure how this gets
setup.  As a part of that we will probably need a daily build
infrastructure that will do the build and create the various
distributions.  In addition (as part of this) we should setup a daily
test run that reports the results on our web so people can see the
quality.

Not sure who is on the hook for getting all this work done.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:50:57 -0700, Will Pugh <willpugh@bea.com> wrote:
> I noticed a lot of other incubator projects have places on the site where you can download
the code.  I think it would be nice to be able to have our code accessible as a zip or a tar.gz
file on the site to download.

> Anyone else think this would be a good idea?  Not sure if the right way to do it would
be to mark some initial point as M0, and snapshot there, or hook into some daily build process
to build these.