beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Conrad <...@theconrads.us>
Subject Re: build fine, tests passed, coreWeb gives "internal error"
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:33:16 GMT
Tomcat was shut down at the end of the tests.  I watched it happen and
verified by ps -ef.  I figured the results were statically set in the
directory.  I then restarted tomcat via bin/startup.sh and tried
manager.  Had to change tomcat-users.xml and restart so I had manager
access.  Once I had the list, I tried accessing coreWeb and got the
results below.  I've attached my logfile to this email since it's not
very large.  So to be clear, I accessed the page well after the 'ant
drt' was completed and most if not all had passed.  It still gives me
this result.

Tom