beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Conrad <...@theconrads.us>
Subject Re: attachments from list
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:45:31 GMT
Not sure I was clear on all that.

Original:
http://localhost:8080/coreWeb/ with original index.jsp - yields
graphical 'internal error' page with 'Weblogic graphic' (local access
from beehive machine desktop)

http://tmcbench:8080/coreWeb/ with original index.jsp - yields graphical
'internal error' page with 'Weblogic graphic' (remote access from
another pc)

Index.jsp altered:
http://localhost:8080/coreWeb/ with jsp forward removed from index.jsp -
yields testrecorder page (local access from beehive machine desktop)

http://tmcbench:8080/coreWeb/ with jsp forward removed from index.jsp -
yields testrecorder page (remote access from another pc)

New link:
http://tmcbench:8080/coreWeb/index/Controller.jfp - yields Beehive Netui
test page which I assume is what I should have gotten from /coreWeb/
alone.  Only 'refused' link I get on that page is clicking the name of
the drt test.  'Details' works fine and the 'admin' page takes you to
the drt test results.

Don't think 'localhost' has anything to do with it.  '<jsp:forward
page="index/Controller.jpf" />' is the part that is broken.

Tom

Daryl Olander wrote:
> So the problem with the page that you got is that the links are generated against localhost
at the moment by the test recorder.  There is a bit of work required to fix this up.  If you
want to run the tests, individually you can hit them directly, but all the links are wrong
for the setup.