beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Tam" <ken...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Should we put source code on the Beehvie Site?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:23:56 GMT
We've thought about this... the main issue with snapping daily builds is
that we'd need an svn commit-capable account to do the automated daily
commit.  We could always snap the initial code if people think that's
helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Pugh
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 5:51 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Should we put source code on the Beehvie Site?

I noticed a lot of other incubator projects have places on the site
where you can download the code.  I think it would be nice to be able to
have our code accessible as a zip or a tar.gz file on the site to
download.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?  Not sure if the right way
to do it would be to mark some initial point as M0, and snapshot there,
or hook into some daily build process to build these.

Anyone have any opinions?

	--Will