beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Heather Stephens" <heath...@bea.com>
Subject Beehive setup for jira
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:06:36 GMT
Jira is the Beehive project's issue tracker of choice.

Some decisions still need to be made:
**We need to name the project and give it a key.  To keep it simple and
consistent, I think we should use Project = "Beehive" and Key =
"BEEHIVE".

**Where do we want to send notifications?  This list seems to be the
most appropriate.

**Who do we want to nominate as the administrator?  This person is
typically a PMC member (or PPMC member in our case) who is responsible
for managing permissions of people in the group, i.e., adding/deleting
users.  If nobody else is interested, I'm willing to pick this up.

Also, in order to add Beehive as a project in jira, we each need to
signup and get an account on that system.  When you have a free moment,
would you do the following?
1.  Go to http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
2.  Click the "Signup for an account" link
3.  Fill in the form/submit
4.  Send on your username when finished
(If you already have a Bugzilla account, please use the same email
address in jira that you used in Bugzilla.)

Thanks.
Heather