beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Heather Stephens" <heath...@bea.com>
Subject REMINDER: Beehive setup for jira
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:28:05 GMT
Hey all.  Would you take a moment to respond to this list about jira?

--What are your thoughts on the outstanding decisions listed below?
--Please signup for jira and send on your username.

We are required to have this information in hand when we request the
actual setup of Beehive in jira.

Thanks.
Heather

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Stephens
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 4:07 PM
To: beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Beehive setup for jira

Jira is the Beehive project's issue tracker of choice.

Some decisions still need to be made:
**We need to name the project and give it a key.  To keep it simple and
consistent, I think we should use Project = "Beehive" and Key =
"BEEHIVE".

**Where do we want to send notifications?  This list seems to be the
most appropriate.

**Who do we want to nominate as the administrator?  This person is
typically a PMC member (or PPMC member in our case) who is responsible
for managing permissions of people in the group, i.e., adding/deleting
users.  If nobody else is interested, I'm willing to pick this up.

Also, in order to add Beehive as a project in jira, we each need to
signup and get an account on that system.  When you have a free moment,
would you do the following?
1.  Go to http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
2.  Click the "Signup for an account" link
3.  Fill in the form/submit
4.  Send on your username when finished
(If you already have a Bugzilla account, please use the same email
address in jira that you used in Bugzilla.)

Thanks.
Heather