beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Tocco" <sto...@bea.com>
Subject RE: should we have a wiki?
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:44:29 GMT
What would be the intent of the Wiki compared to the docs that need to
be generated in support of Beehive?  What I've seen locally is the wikis
become a place to do informal documentation regarding code, process,
chat, etc.

What would we put in this potential Beehive wiki that shouldn't be in
docs, code comments, incubator homepage, etc?  Perhaps it would be a
staging area for documentation content before beautification?

Thanks
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Stephens
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 10:26 AM
To: beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: should we have a wiki?

Hi all-

Is there any interest in having a wiki for Beehive?  If there is, I'll
send in the request to get it set up.

Also if we want a wiki, notification of wiki changes can be sent to
either beehive-dev at incubator or beehive-commits at incubator.  I
think it makes most sense to send it to beehive-commits since that alias
archives changes to the project for SVN checkins.  Does anybody have a
strong preference one way or the other?

Thanks.

Heather Stephens