beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryl Olander" <dolan...@bea.com>
Subject RE: build fine, tests passed, coreWeb gives "internal error"
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:43:05 GMT
I'll add that at the moment if you run the NetUI BVTs, there are 27 failures.  Most of these
are issues that need to be addressed.  For example, the security tests have not yet been turned
on because there is a bit of work to get them working inside the Beehive environment. There
is also some issues with exception handling and then a set of tests that fail because in the
NetUI 8.1 we handled expression errors differently than how JSP 2.0 handles them.  We are
slowely working through these tests to try and get the BVT failures cleaned up.

The DRT target should always be clean and report success when run.

If you run the BVTs or DRTs there is a standard JUnit output file that is produced that contain
the errors.  These can be found in

$/trunk/netui/build/testRecorder/junkit/{bvt,drt}/html