beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Daryl Olander" <dolan...@bea.com>
Subject RE: attachments from list
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:02:17 GMT
I'm saying is that the reason for the failure when you click the test links is because those
links are generated against localhost:8080.  There is a bit of work in the test recorder to
fix this.  Our assumed configuration for development has the server and development being
done on the same machine.

We'll need to look at why the forward is causing a page flow error.  Do me a favor and replace
the error.jsp in coreWeb with the following and rehit the server through the index.jsp containing
the forward. See if you get any exception/stack trace information from this.

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://beehive.apache.org/netui/tags-html-1.0" prefix="netui"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" prefix="c"%>
<% response.setStatus( 200 ); %>
    <head>
    </head>
    <c:if test="${requestScope.errorMessage != null}">
    Message: ${requestScope.errorMessage}
    </c:if>
    <hr>
    Internal Error:<br>
    Exception: <netui:exceptions showMessage="true" showStackTrace="false" /><br>
    Stack Trace:<netui:exceptions showMessage="false" showStackTrace="true" /><br>