beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jongjin Choi" <gunsn...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: REMINDER: Beehive setup for jira
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:05:12 GMT
Dear All.

My username on jira is 'jongjinchoi'

I think this list would be ok for jira notification.

/Jongjin

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Stephens [mailto:heathers@bea.com]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 5:28 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: REMINDER: Beehive setup for jira

Hey all.  Would you take a moment to respond to this list about jira?

--What are your thoughts on the outstanding decisions listed below?
--Please signup for jira and send on your username.

We are required to have this information in hand when we request the actual
setup of Beehive in jira.

Thanks.
Heather