beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Rotan Hanrahan" <Rotan.Hanra...@MobileAware.com>
Subject RE: REMINDER: Beehive setup for jira
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:56:00 GMT
My username on Jira is "rotan".
I'm not posting to the list as I'm not sure how to appropriately interpret the
phrase "send on your username". Perhaps you meant me to send it on to
you directly, or to send it to the list (though in the latter case I would have
used the word "post".)
I was trying to sign up earlier today but the server response time was looong.
---Rotan

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Heather Stephens [mailto:heathers@bea.com]
	Sent: Thu 22/07/2004 21:28
	To: Beehive Developers
	Subject: REMINDER: Beehive setup for jira

	Hey all.  Would you take a moment to respond to this list about jira?

	--What are your thoughts on the outstanding decisions listed below?
	--Please signup for jira and send on your username.

	We are required to have this information in hand when we request the
	actual setup of Beehive in jira.

	Thanks.
	Heather