beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott Ryan" <sc...@theryansplace.com>
Subject RE: Initial code drop of Beehive into Apache
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:23:39 GMT
I use the SVN eclipse plug-in and this is how I downloaded the beehive code.

1) Open the SVN repository exploring perspective
2) Right click on the left menu pane and select new Repository
3) Enter http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
4) I used the twistie to open up the repository entries and the incubator
entries.
5) I right clicked on beehive and selected check out as project
6) After some time I was able to see the project on my Java pane and
edit,compile etc.
7) As a note I also use the myeclipse plug-in which will allow you to do
some interesting things with the web side of things as kind of a preview of
what migt be coming with pollinate.

I am looking forward to getting a chance to overview the code and begin to
understand it better.

Have fun..

Scott D. Ryan
Director, J2EE Architecture and Development
Soaring Eagle LLC.
9742 S. Whitecliff Place
Highlands Ranch, Co. 80129
(303) 263-3044