beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Sharma <sharm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Beehive JSR-181 implementation -- proposal
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:57:44 GMT
Hi Michael, Ias & others,

I'd started writing the Annotation Processor component a couple of days back & half-way
thru it.
Should be able to submit my work sometime next week to the group for feedback from others.

I also started on the Java2Wsdl part but wasn't sure if it should be written indepenently
or if
the Axis code can be reused. From what I saw, there is a lot of scope of reuse from Axis but
that
might require some changes to Axis code. Any views on this? I'm planning to work on this piece
too,  in next 1-2 weeks.

Anil.