beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Sharma <sharm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Beehive JSR-181 implementation -- proposal
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:56:47 GMT
I started off by writing a few wrapper classes around the annotations. But I have just done
the
annoatation reading using the reflection API in Java 5, nothing yet done for reading annotations
off the source file. In fact, I'm not sure if we need to do that - just compiling the source
file
using a Java5 compiler or apt and reflecting on the generated class should be enough.

Haven't looked at the APT tool, not sure if it has capability to work off the source code.
I'll
also check out the existing beehive code (guess you are talking abt stuff in
org.apache.beehive.controls.runtime.generator package).

Anil.