beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Sharma <sharm...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Beehive JSR-181 implementation -- proposal
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:31:00 GMT
Hi Mike (& others),

As you suggested, I'm posting the code I've written though its still a work in progress. Have
look & let me know if the approach is OK.

I've marked //TODO at several places - many of those are pending questions. Also, I know that
need to do some refactoring to make the ***.wsm.soap package independent of ***.wsm package.
There
are a few more improvements that I know of, but feel free to pour in your comments.

I had also started writing a WsdlGenerator class but realized that Jonathan Colwell's class
AxisHook.java (in the code that he sent a few days back) is a better approach since we are
anyway
going to integrate with Axis.

One more thing - my code represents the JSR 181 annotations in an object model but I haven't
provided any setter methods - didn't see much use for those unless someone has an idea for
WSDL-2-Java that would require this facility. Let me know your views.

server won't allow src attachments, as indicated in a recent mail and I wasn't sure if I can
go
ahead & setup a issue in Jira).

Regards,
anil.