beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Kyle Marvin" <ky...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [Apache Beehive Wiki] Updated: Jsr181Impl
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:12:43 GMT
> P.S. By the way, I saw the directory structure of control and
> got curious of
> what was difference between test and drt/tests.

DRT stands for "developer regression tests" and is just a basic set of pre-checkin tests that
committers are expected to always run before submitting changes.   The regular test directory
is intended to be a more robust full test suite that is intended to be run repetitively in
background (via CruiseControl or other automated mechanisms) to catch deeper issues.

> Is there any
> documentation
> for that, I mean, Beehive standard directory structure.

Not at the moment, but there should be.  Any volunteers?

-- Kyle