beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Merz" <mm...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Beehive JSR-181 implementation -- proposal
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:16:16 GMT
Hi Anil,

Sounds great. What piece of the annotation processor are you working on?
I have started looking at Sun's apt (annotation processing tool), which
is also used by the controls subproject. I hope that we can share some
of the already existing code.

>From looking at the Axis code base, I think you're right; we should be
able to leverage a lot of their code as well, including the Java2WSDL
and WSDL2Java tools.

Cheers,

-michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Anil Sharma [mailto:sharmaak@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 10:58 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Re: Beehive JSR-181 implementation -- proposal

Hi Michael, Ias & others,

I'd started writing the Annotation Processor component a couple of days
back & half-way thru it.
Should be able to submit my work sometime next week to the group for
feedback from others.

I also started on the Java2Wsdl part but wasn't sure if it should be
written indepenently or if
the Axis code can be reused. From what I saw, there is a lot of scope of
reuse from Axis but that
might require some changes to Axis code. Any views on this? I'm planning
to work on this piece
too,  in next 1-2 weeks.

Anil.