beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Heather Stephens" <heath...@bea.com>
Subject RE: beehive wiki
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:24:11 GMT
You should just need to sign up.  It isn't committers only as far as I
can tell.

It would be great to track feature proposals and draft
(work-in-progress) specs on the wiki.  Accepted features and specs, I
believe should come off the main project site.  It would also be really
cool if we could come up with a user "weighting" system so the community
could tell us which feature requests are most popular.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Tam
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:12 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: RE: beehive wiki

How does one add content to the wiki?  Is it committers only?  Even as a
committer, the page off http://wiki.apache.org/beehive seems immutable.

I notice that the main http://wiki.apache.org page does not have a link
to the Beehive wiki -- will send mail to infrastructure@apache.org
asking that this be fixed.

I suggest we start using the wiki to track feature proposal/specs in
progress, and as they gel, we can move them into svn.. thoughts?