beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Directory reorg
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 13:28:03 GMT
I think

	    <li>In the specified directory say "beehive" run the svn client
	        <code>svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive</code></li>

Should be

	    <li>In the specified directory say "beehive" run the svn client
	        <code>svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/beehive/trunk</code></li>
                                                           ^^^^^^^
 If there's any objection to that, I'll commit the change.

Thanks,

Ias