beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Beehive JSR-181 implementation -- proposal
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 00:53:22 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> A proposal for a JSR-181 implementation within Apache's
> Beehive project has been published at Beehive's Wiki:
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/Jsr181Impl
>
> in:
>
>   http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/Web_20Services
>
> This proposal is based on previous discussions on this list
> (including comments from Ias, Jongjin, and Sanjiva) plus a
> few additional ideas; it is a very high-level design
> proposal, intended to be a "living document"
> -- so feel free to add and modify.

Thanks very much for your great work on Beehive WSM! These days I spend a
considerable amount of time accommodating myself to Newcastle in UK, so I
feel that I owe you a lot :-) I just added my proposal as "general proposal"
to the page, and will put more details about how to develop Beehive WSM on
Beehive SVN.

Cliff, could we check-in JSR 181 APIs (annotation types) to Beehive SVN?

Regards,

Ias