beehive-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: running netui tests on machines with non-US locales
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:59:56 GMT
I ran "ant drt" today with Korean locale and got the attached result. Mainly
two tests, FormatTags and ModuleConfigLocator failed. How can I see more
detailed messages about the failures?

Thanks,

Ias

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Eddie O'Neil [mailto:ekoneil@bea.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:55 AM
> To: Beehive Developers
> Subject: Re: running netui tests on machines with non-US locales
> 
> 
>   Fix for this will be in tomorrow.
> 
>   Apologies for the delay.
> 
> Eddie
> 
> 
> 
> Eddie O'Neil wrote:
> 
> > All--
> >
> >  Just FYI...
> >
> >  Seems that there's a problem right now running the Test Recorder half
> > of the NetUI test suite on some machines with non-US locales.  These
> > tests are the ones that execute against a running Tomcat server and
> > are run from the Ant "drt" target.
> >  The problem is related to parsing a String date out of an XML file
> > that configures each test; stack traces for this problem will look
> > like the ones below.
> >
> >  A fix for this which will just standardize on US formatted dates (at
> > least for the time being) should be checked in tomorrow.
> >  In the meantime, if you have trouble running the tests, this is a
> > possible cause, and if you see additional problems with the test
> > suite, please bring them up.
> >  Thanks!
> > Eddie
> >
> > 18 jul 2004 14:27:25,250 ERROR TestRecorderServlet []: ERROR: unable
> > to start playback, unable to obtain session, exception( ERROR: failed
> > parsing record file(
> >
> C:\java\projects\beehive\trunk\netui\test\webapps\drt\testRecorder\tests\A
> nyBeanBinding.xml
> > ), exception( ERROR: failed parsing start date( 17 May 2004,
> > 05:01:41.149 PM GMT-07:00 ) ) )
> >
> > Throwable:
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.SessionFailedExce
> ption:
> > ERROR: failed parsing record file(
> >
> C:\java\projects\beehive\trunk\netui\test\webapps\drt\testRecorder\tests\A
> nyBeanBinding.xml
> > ), exception( ERROR: failed parsing start date( 17 May 2004,
> > 05:01:41.149 PM GMT-07:00 ) )
> > Stack Trace:
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.SessionFailedExce
> ption:
> > ERROR: failed parsing record file(
> >
> C:\java\projects\beehive\trunk\netui\test\webapps\drt\testRecorder\tests\A
> nyBeanBinding.xml
> > ), exception( ERROR: failed parsing start date( 17 May 2004,
> > 05:01:41.149 PM GMT-07:00 ) )
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.SessionImpl.error
> (SessionImpl.java:279)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.SessionImpl.error
> (SessionImpl.java:262)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.PlaybackSessionIm
> pl.parseRecordFile(PlaybackSessionImpl.java:321)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.PlaybackSessionIm
> pl.<init>(PlaybackSessionImpl.java:73)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.State.createPlayb
> ackSession(State.java:278)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.TestRecorderServlet.get
> PlaybackSession(TestRecorderServlet.java:822)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.TestRecorderServlet.doP
> laybackStart(TestRecorderServlet.java:355)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.TestRecorderServlet.doP
> layback(TestRecorderServlet.java:263)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.TestRecorderServlet.doG
> et(TestRecorderServlet.java:89)
> >
> >     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
> >     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applicati
> onFilterChain.java:237)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilter
> Chain.java:157)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.TestRecorderFilter.doFi
> lter(TestRecorderFilter.java:103)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Applicati
> onFilterChain.java:186)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilter
> Chain.java:157)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.
> java:214)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont
> ext.java:104)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520
> )
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardConte
> xtValve.java:198)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.
> java:152)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont
> ext.java:104)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBa
> se.java:462)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont
> ext.java:102)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520
> )
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:1
> 37)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont
> ext.java:104)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:1
> 17)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont
> ext.java:102)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520
> )
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.ja
> va:109)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveCont
> ext.java:104)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520
> )
> >
> >     at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
> >     at
> > org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:793)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processCon
> nection(Http11Protocol.java:702)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:571)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.j
> ava:644)
> >
> >     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> > Caused by:
> > org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.shared.SessionXMLException:
> > ERROR: failed parsing start date( 17 May 2004, 05:01:41.149 PM
> > GMT-07:00 )
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.shared.xmlbeans.XMLHelper.getR
> ecordSessionBean(XMLHelper.java:444)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.shared.xmlbeans.XMLHelper.getR
> ecordSessionBean(XMLHelper.java:99)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.shared.xmlbeans.XMLHelper.getR
> ecordSessionBean(XMLHelper.java:60)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.server.state.PlaybackSessionIm
> pl.parseRecordFile(PlaybackSessionImpl.java:316)
> >
> >     ... 37 more
> > Caused by: java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "17 May 2004,
> > 05:01:41.149 PM GMT-07:00"
> >     at java.text.DateFormat.parse(DateFormat.java:335)
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.shared.SessionBean.setStartDat
> e(SessionBean.java:65)
> >
> >     at
> >
> org.apache.beehive.netui.tools.testrecorder.shared.xmlbeans.XMLHelper.getR
> ecordSessionBean(XMLHelper.java:439)
> >
> >     ... 40 more
> >
> >

Mime
View raw message