beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Apache Beehive Wiki] Updated: Jsr181Impl
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:48:35 GMT
> Hi Ias,

Hi Michael,

> The directory structure looks good, thanks much. (I am sure
> we'll change things around as we go :)

That's one of benifits that SVN allows us :-)

> Regarding the TCK: being a newbie on this project, I thought
> that the final decision whether the TCK would be developed as
> part of the Beehive project was still with the JSR-181 expert
> group (see http://wiki.apache.org/beehive/Jsr181Impl, section
> 8 "Open Issues").
> Under this assumption, should we focus more on tests and test
> cases in general than the TCK for the time being?

I couldn't agree with you more. Only one thing I hope is natural migration
from the test cases that we will make to TCK that we will certify. Actually
open sourcing TCKs happens, for example, WSDL4J, so that's why I would like
to develope TCK for JSR 181 in Beehive.

Thanks,

Ias

P.S. I'll be away from the Internet for around 2 days (yes, Axis 2 Summit),
so would appreciate your patience in advance :-)