beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: jpetstore sample appliation
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:22:26 GMT
How about Adventure Builder? It already uses JSF 1.0 and J2EE 1.4 including
web services. Adventure Builder can demonstrate:

- Web Services Metadata
  - Developing web services based on JSR 181
  - Deloying web services assisted by EWS (JSR 109) with JSR 181, i.e. JSR
181 J2EE model
  - Possibly some extensions of JSR 181 useful in real cases.

as well as the features you mentioned below.

Here's its official site: https://adventurebuilder.dev.java.net/ .

Thanks,

Ias