beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Ias" <iasan...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Apache Beehive Wiki] Updated: Jsr181Impl
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:26:06 GMT
> Hi Ias and all,

Hi Michael,

> A first skeleton for the jsr-181 impl has just been checked
> in. It roughly conforms to your proposal for the directory
> structure. The reason why the actual structure is a bit
> different is that it tries to parallel the controls and netui
> projects' structure; as we said earlier, going forward we can
> easily refactor pieces that we don't like or that appear impractical.

Thanks for your nice initial drops for WSM!
It seems to me OK except annotation types in runtime. How about moving
javax.jws packages to src/api?

> The next step would probably be to define a bunch of test
> cases, which we could then work from; there already is a
> couple of test cases in the skeleton.

I'm sure that we will enjoy building test cases :-)

Regards,

Ias

P.S. By the way, I saw the directory structure of control and got curious of
what was difference between test and drt/tests. Is there any documentation
for that, I mean, Beehive standard directory structure.