beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Rotan Hanrahan" <Rotan.Hanra...@MobileAware.com>
Subject RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:18:29 GMT
Thanks Eddie. That's exactly what I wanted to know. I'll assume at this point that apart from
a minor locale issue, the update/build/test under NB4(beta) on Win/Linux is working successfully.

---Rotan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie O'Neil [mailto:ekoneil@bea.com]
Sent: 16 August 2004 02:09
To: beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )

Rotan--

  The failure of the FormatTags on a non-US locale should't keep you from developing with
NetUI in Beehive.

  Beehive itself isn't failing in your locale -- just a specific instance of a test using
a <netui:formatDate> tag.  This is because the test itself was recorded in a US locale
and that Locale just isn't being set / picked-up correctly for the given JSP page.

  The ModuleConfigLocator test you mentioned was another Locale-related failure we've seen
in the last few weeks -- the diff showed that the "lang" attribute on the <html> tag
was showing up localized rather than "en".

  Hope that helps.  Have fun!

Eddie