beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Azat <aza...@yahoo.com>
Subject StrutsApp usage
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 17:59:30 GMT
Hi folks,

  I am trying to get access to all ActionMappings in my app. I noticed there
were a few packages (beehive, expresso, velocity) that had getActionMappings()
method for that purpose. But they are all deprecated by now.

  I'd appreciate if someone could explain (or point to the right place ) why
getActionMappings() is no longer available in Struts, or could show how to use
StrutsApp () constructor in beehive. I tried

StrutsApp sa = new StrutsApp("");
StrutsApp sa = new StrutsApp("org.apache.struts.action.Action"); and
StrutsApp sa = new StrutsApp("org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet");

both make JBoss 3.2.3 crash :

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) occurred at
PC=0x14010220
Function=[Unknown.]
Library=(N/A)

NOTE: We are unable to locate the function name symbol for the error
      just occurred. Please refer to release documentation for possible
      reason and solutions.

Current Java thread:
	at java.lang.Class.getClassLoader0(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Class.getClassLoader(Class.java:508)
	at java.lang.Class.desiredAssertionStatus(Class.java:2055)
	at
org.apache.beehive.netui.compiler.model.StrutsApp.<clinit>(StrutsApp.java:45)
	at com.kaiser.pas.action.session.LoginAction.doExecute(LoginAction.java:60)