beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Azat <aza...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: StrutsApp usage
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:18:59 GMT
Rich,

  I really appreciate your quick answer. Now it makes sense and I guess since I
cannot find config.ModuleConfig.findActionMappings() it's been updated to this:

  ModuleConfig.findActionConfigs() and then use ActionConfig object to access
ActionMapping's paths, type etc

  Please correct if I am still wrong.

Azat