beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [vote] replace BEEHIVE_HOME with BEEHIVE_DEV_HOME
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:15:46 GMT

   <backpedaling/>  :)

   Went and looked at 2build again -- had forgotten that we didn't need
to set an environment variable for SVN because it's picked up implicitly
from the build-common.xml file at the top-level.  Basically, it's just a
property in Ant -- not an environment variable.

   I'd actually prefer to just get the 2build work into the tree.

   Bob, when we left that off in November, it worked for controls, but
we  hadn't pushed that through WSM and NetUI.  Right?

Eddie