beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: [vote] replace BEEHIVE_HOME with BEEHIVE_DEV_HOME
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:46:05 GMT

   Right, there are BEEHIVE_HOME dependencies in the build files
specifically so that those build files can hard-reference the
/beehive.properties file.

   The 2build refactoring that Bob did was to get rid of the need for a
BEEHIVE_HOME environment variable at all and move to a set of common
paths / variables that are setup by /build-common.xml.

   Then, the hard BEEHIVE_HOME references aren't needed any longer,
though every build file needs to import /build-common.xml with a
relative path.

   Take a look at Bob's 2build work; I think that will answer your
questions about how to fix this.  ;)

Eddie