beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "McCarty, Greg" <Greg.McCa...@mantech-ist.com>
Subject Proposed dbControl patch
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 12:19:35 GMT
Attached is a patch file for the dbControl sample and the EmployeeWS
sample. For dbControl.DatabaseControl.java, they change the
ConnectionDataSource annotation to have driverName and connectionURl
properties. For dbControl.DatabaseControlImpl.java they implement the
code to use them.

Then, for EmployeeDbControl (from the EmployeeWS example), there's a
patch to use the new annotation properties.

I have originally mailed this to Richard Feit.  He suggested I repackage
it and sent it here.

Greg McCarty

Senior Technical Advisor / ManTech IST

ph:  410-480-9000 x2804 or 703-674-2804    fx: 410-480-0916