beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Feit <richf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beehive/tooling issue
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:13:11 GMT
OK, great.  Thanks for taking a look at it so quickly.

Does anyone have any opposition to this fix getting checked in?

Also, one quick thing:  the nightly-test script failed on my Windows box
because it tried to create a directory with ':' in it:
     build\dist\apache-beehive-20050909-svn279336:279683M

I think all we need to do is filter the output of 'svnversion' in
nightly.xml, to replace the ':' with something else.  Does that make sense?

Rich

Eddie O'Neil wrote:

>Rich--
>
>  The diff looks good -- making this change definitely makes the
>webapp build process simpler as it removes another tmp directory to
>clean / manage.
>
>  Nice...
>
>Eddie
>

>On 9/9/05, Rich Feit <richfeit@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Ah, that's great.  I'd been doing a build.dist.full, then running a
>>script to expand the dists and run tests against them.  This is nicer.  :)
>>
>>Rich
>>
>>Eddie O'Neil wrote:
>>

>>> You can run a full-on distribution test run by:
>>>
>>> cd trunk/ant
>>> ant -f nightly.xml run
>>>
>>>It should run end-to-end without any trouble, though there are
>>>occasionally intermittant failures during controls testing on Linux.
>>>
>>>Eddie

WEB-INF,